Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spanish Class Boredom

Ok so I'm in Spanish class right now, supposed to be listening to this presentations but they're entirely too boring for me to remotely pay attention to. So I'm on here. I know this needs to hurry up, I'm ready to go home and chill or at least see my gf after school and mess with her. But unfortunately I'm a couple of hours away from that and until that time comes imma just chill out in my patented bum attire which consists of a hoodie, sweatpants, and comfortable shoes. Don't judge me! I'm sore and tired as hell so I have an excuse. And I don't need to dress up to impress anybody so why not be comfortable in my little slice of hell? Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I can pull out outfits from my closet that'll be real stylish but I choose not to. Why? Because I'm a bum lol. But tomorrow I promise imma throw on something presentable. Well I'm out for now, the spanish teachher is wondering why I'm not paying attention. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment